In this video, Vineet Khurana of Chandigarh Angels Network speaks to Kunal Nandwani of uTrade Solutions about funding for Startups. Watch this insightful webinar touching upon below areas:
1. What are the different stages and types of startup funding?
2. What’s the quickest way to raise funding for your startup?
3. How should an entrepreneur generate and manage the cash flows?
4. What’re the legal processes involved in Startup funding?
5. How does crowdfunding work?
6. Right pitching style for founders.
7. How do negotiations work with investors?
8. How to value a startup at idea/POC stages to sustainable and profitable stages?
9. What are some tips for raising money in Covid 19 times?
10. Why don’t investors sign NDA while going for a pitch deck submission?
11. Under what circumstances should a startup look for funding and under what circumstances it should not?
12. To what extent is funding more of a validation for a startup?
13. What is the best way to shortlist potential investors best suited for your Startup?
14. What happens during the due diligence process by the Angel investors?
15. Difference between VC and private equity?
Subscribe to our channel for more insightful content.