What is Startup India its, details, how to Apply, benefits, eligibility criteria I am going to explain you in Hindi.
Startup India is a flagship initiative of the government of India which is intended to build a strong ecosystem of entrepreneurs nurturing innovation and development in the country.
Startups in the country initiate sustainable economic growth and large scale employment in the country.
Startup means an entity, incorporated or registered in India :
1. Not prior to five years,
2. With annual turnover not exceeding INR 25 crore in any preceding financial year, and
3. Working towards innovation, development, deployment or commercialization of new products, processes or services driven by technology or intellectual property
4. Provided that such entity is not formed by splitting up, or reconstruction, of a business already in existence.
Provided also that an entity shall cease to be a Startup if its turnover for the previous financial years has exceeded INR 25 crore or it has completed 5 years from the date of incorporation/ registration.
Provided further that a Startup shall be eligible for tax benefits only after it has obtained certification from the Inter-Ministerial Board, setup for such purpose.
1. Self-certification and compliance under environmental and labour laws
2. Startup patent application(fast track and up to 80% rebate in filing patents)
3. Public procurement(fast track under the criteria of “prior experience/turnover” for startups in all Central Government ministries/departments)
4. Winding up company(in 90 days under insolvency & Bankruptcy code 2016)
5. INR 10,000 Crore fund (of funds for investment into
6. startups through Alternate Investment Funds)
7. INR 2,000 Crore credit (guarantee fund for startups through National Credit Guarantee Trust Company / SIDBI over 4 years)
8. Tax exemptions on Income tax for 3 years and on capital gains & on Investments above Fair Market Value
Startup Registration Link
Incubator: is a company that helps new and startup companies to develop by providing services such as management training or office space.
How to apply for startup recognition
1. Fill the form mentioned above with all details
2. Attach the recognition letter with the filled form
Information of institutions providing recognition letter
Tutorial Link\L&D Program
For fund raising check below link as well
Even we have mobile app for stratup india.
Tax Exemption Information Link
Disclaimer: Above data has been taken from government website for informative and education purposes.
Please watch the complete video for proper understanding.
Real Ways to Make Money Online – E-book (Lifetime Free updates) (Rs.149) : https://goo.gl/oB95Pt
Donate us to Keep Motivated
Products I use
Samson Go Mic: https://amzn.to/2LoefhP
Pop filter: https://amzn.to/2uyZRJR
Microsoft Office 365: https://amzn.to/2JBVP8y
My phone: https://amzn.to/2uMuwCV
Desktop : https://amzn.to/2JCe5yF
Digital Pen: https://amzn.to/2LpvCin
Share, Support, Subscribe!!!
Google Plus: https://goo.gl/sZhdc0
About Us: TECHBULU is a YouTube Channel, where you will find technical and education videos.