Time Management Strategies: How to Get It All Done if You Use Your Mind

http://www.HeleneSegura.com – What life experiences have you had that affect how you view time?
PSA London’s request: Keynote – storytelling that incorporates three main time management strategies.
0:00 – 0:15 Intro
0:16 – 3:50 Create Clarity exercise: Your decision-making is critical to your time management. (Closing of “Create Clarity”)

3:51 – 5:50 Implement Structure and Flow: We need to have routines, but we must be able to modify and adjust.

5:51 – 6:51 Implement Structure and Flow: Examine your time leaks – If you know how your time leaks out of the day, you can plug those leaks!

6:52 – 8:11 Implement Structure and Flow: How to plan for tomorrow.

8:12 – 9:46 Implement Structure and Flow: Procrastination (a time leak) is a choice.

9:47 – 10:45 Implement Structure and Flow: Being overwhelmed (another time leak) is a choice.

10:46 – 17:40 Assemble Your Team: a story about two lost Americans and teamwork

17:41 – 19:40 Assemble Your Team: Surrounding yourself with supportive people will help you be more focused and efficient.

In this keynote excerpt (approximately the middle third of a one-hour keynote), time management strategies consultant Helene Segura shares how to get it all done by implementing structure and flow and by assembling your team.

Recorded at etc.venues in London, England, on June 18, 2016.

Time management keynote speaker Helene Segura also provides individual consulting and onsite or virtual productivity packages for companies.

Contact Helene today to check availability and start your time management revolution! http://www.HeleneSegura.com

Get your FREE Productivity Kickstarter Kit at http://www.HeleneSegura.com !

30 Total Views 1 Views Today

22 Comments on “Time Management Strategies: How to Get It All Done if You Use Your Mind”

  1. 75% of this video is unprofessional and not required stand up comedy. I will try to make the best of the remaining 25%.

  2. Waste of time. You try being a comedian imitating the French accent. You are talking about time management and just made me waste time listening to part of this. annoying. you need to learn about time management

  3. excuse me, when are you talking about time management in those 20 minutes? complete waste of time

  4. I just want to be as lean as this speaker. So like her procrastination suggestion, I'll look at the tempting food items and say 'how will this benefit me?'

  5. thank you so much for this wonderful video .I am ready to put into practice what I just learned !

Comments are closed.